How to Quickly Log In and Log Out WhatsApp Web
The WhatsApp short message application apparently can not only be used on cellphones (hp), but also on a laptop or computer via WhatsApp Web.
This makes it easier for users who want to use WhatsApp while working on a laptop without having to check their cellphones back and forth. How to log in to WhatsApp Web is also relatively young
Because, you don’t need to download a new application. Simply open the WhatsApp Web page in the browser or browser used on your laptop or computer.
To be able to access WhatsApp Web, make sure the cellphone is active and has an internet connection, as well as a laptop or computer device.
1. Open WhatsApp Web in the browser you use on your laptop or computer
2. Select WhatsApp Web then a barcode or QR code will appear that must be scanned
3. Take your cellphone, then open the WhatsApp application
4. Click Settings or Settings if using an iOS system or click the three-dot symbol if using an Android system
5. Click Link Device or Linked Devices, then scan the barcode on WhatsApp Web using your cellphone
6. If the scan barcode option is not active, you can use a PIN to connect WhatsApp on your cellphone with WhatsApp Web
7. Done, your WhatsApp has been connected to WhatsApp Web.
How to Log Out WhatsApp Web
After logging in, you can also log out alias log out of WhatsApp Web. Log out of WhatsApp Web can be done in two ways, namely through a laptop or through a cellphone.
Log out WhatsApp Web via laptop:
1. Open WhatsApp Web
2. Click the three dots symbol lined up in the chat list
3. Click Log Out and done.
Log out WhatsApp Web via cellphone:
1. Open WhatsApp on HP
2. Click Settings or Settings if using an iOS system or click the three-dot symbol if using an Android system
3. Click Link Devices
4. Click Log Out and done.
That’s how to log in and out of WhatsApp Web quickly. I hope this helps.